4.28.2010

Morgan's 6 Month Photos!

Sorry it has taken me so long to write in this thing!  My boyfriend was leaving for China for work for a month so I was doing stuff with him one week and my sister was visiting from NYC so it has been a crazy two weeks!  Anyway, this was a very exciting shoot for me. So I got an email from Katie, this is the first time I was not sure how I knew my client which was a little exciting. It turns out nicks friend works with Katie and referred me, thanks Adam, you rock!  We had to reschedule our first shoot because of Michigans unpredictable weather!  Thankfully the next time we met is was sunny, a bit chilly but at least it wasn't raining!  Well I was looking at my phone and looked up and saw the cute family I was about to photograph.  Then I look in the stroller and saw the cutest little girl, Morgan!  Little girls are just the sweetest little things and her mommy sure knew how to dress her!  Thanks again guys for choosing me to take Morgans 6 month photos, I had a blast!  Here is your sneak preview, I hope you love them so far! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)