4.13.2010

Rain Rain Go AWAY!!!

Last Wednesday I had a nice little day off.  I am planning on making a whole new website, one where I can customize it better myself.  So my cousin Marianne who also does photography offered to take some pics with me to put on my website. We had a lot of fun and thought of some sweet ideas so I can't wait to get that started.  It might be a little while, I have a couple trips coming up in May so my bank account is not looking too hot, but it will be worth the wait!  I just booked them yesterday, I am going to Vegas for my best friend Jills' bachelorette party.  I am really excited because I haven't been there since I was little so I can't wait to get all dressed up and dance and hang out with my girlies!  I also am going to Florida for my friend Lindsey's wedding.  She was my first friend in Chicago and I miss her more than anything!  Anyway, enough of  me babbling about my trips.  Here are some more pics that I took of Jason from the other day and one shot of my hot cuz marianne from our fun little shoot. Thanks girly, love ya!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)