4.06.2010

Nice little Saturday at the Zoo!

Finally had a Saturday off where I had NOTHING to do during the day.  Me and Nick decided to go to the Detroit Zoo, and we had no idea what was in store for us.  Little did we know it was BunnyDay at the zoo so it was packed!  We had to park across Woodward in front of some creepy house......





























and walk there bc the parking lot was full.
Well by the time we parked and walked there guess what, they were letting people in! Oh well, we got a nice walk in for the day and it was BEAUTIFUL out.  I brought my fancy camera to play around with and I got some pretty funny shots.  I hope you enjoy them!



The Michigan Wolverine everyone....
























































No comment....

























































Bff's





























They are over living at the zoo.













































Baby Alligators are sweet!







































It was such a nice day and all of the sudden the sky got dark.  I was scared bc I didn't want my nice little camera to get ruined! Me and Nick had to run all the way back to the car with the wind pushing against us and the rainy wind in our face.  Overall it was an awesome Saturday, and so what if I got blisters on my feet.  One last photo for you to enjoy!  Ps. Can't wait to take Jill and Josh's engagement pics in Chicago this weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. What happened to keepin' it PG? haha! love the pic.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)