4.08.2010

I Love Spring! :)

I have so many exciting things coming up I can't wait!! The days are starting to get longer, it's starting to get warmer and I am booking more shoots!  I am also working with my camera and learning more and more every day.  I am actually going to Chicago this weekend to shoot my best friend and her fiance's engagement photos.  I am extremely excited bc Chicago is my other home.  I lived there for over 3 years and miss it like crazy!!  It is such an amazing city with awesome people and lifelong friends I have made.  I have so many favorite restaurants and spots that I share with Jill and Josh so we are going to have a lot of fun on our shoot.  Hopefully through my pics you can see why I love it and miss it more than anything.  I am hopping on that awesome Megabus tomorrow at 4pm and will arrive at Union Station at 8!  Can't wait, I will have some pics up of my friend Jason (the one trying out for best real dressed man for Esquire Magazine) up tomorrow.  We shot our 2nd round of pics yesterday. We didn't have a lot of time and the weather was not on our side but we got some good ones in.  Until then, here are some photos that I took in my back yard that show just how beautiful spring is! Enjoy :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)