4.13.2010

Chicago Engagement!

I am really getting good at this, putting up two posts in one day.  I could have waited till tomorrow to put this one up but I was excited for my best friends to see their pics:)  I had an amazing weekend in Chicago.  I arrived on the megabus late Friday night and went to the Pasta Bowl (one of my fav restaurants) with my two lovely models;)  It is weird coming to the city as a visitor, and a little sad.  I lived in Chicago for over 3 years and had some of the best years of my life there.  It is definitely my other home and I have made some life long friendships there.  It is always hard going when you are only there a couple days, it doesn't give me enough time to see everyone!

Anyways, a little bit about the two lovebirds.  I have known Jill ever since high school.  Oh and I am her Maid of Honor! We ended up going to Western together and were roommates for 5 years after that!  Our first year at Western everyone kept telling us we would end up hating eachother and not be friends anymore.  Well we proved them wrong!  Of course it was a little hard at first but each year we became closer and closer and learned how to deal with eachothers ways!  She is like a sister to me and I miss those days more than anything.  BUT if she is going to be engaged to anyone I am glad it's Josh.  While I was in Chicago I was with them a lot, sometimes feeling like their child, ha.  But Josh is an amazing person, he is the funniest person I know and loves Jill with all the love in his heart.  Plus, he is successful in his job which is good because Jill has some expensive taste!  ;)  It's okay Jill, I do too :D

We got up early to take their pics and it couldn't have been a better day.  Not too cold, hot, humid...just right!  We roamed the city for a couple hours and basically the rest of the trip we just ate A LOT.  Of course I had to visit all of my favorite restaurants!  Chicago is known for its food and let me tell you, it is AMAZING.  Well here is a sneak peak for you two, I hope you like them and I love you guys so much!  Thanks for everything this weekend! :)










2 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)