6.30.2010

Tracy and Fam

So this was probably the most humid day I can remember in a while.  We took these pics last Sunday when it was a monsoon outside!!!!  I got to our spot at around 5:30 and there was one sunny patch over us, but when Tracy and her cousins came the clouds starting rolling in again.  I was sooo nervous but my little umbrella must have been over us because it did not rain at all...it was a miracle!!!  So Tracy and her Bro and cousins wanted to do something for their Grandma for christmas so they thought a little photoshoot with some sweet pics was a good idea.  I was so happy when they asked me and I had so much fun!!!  All of their personalities came out and I had the best time with them.  Here is a preview of your pics so far...I hope you guys like them!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)