6.23.2010

Jenny and Eric~Maternity Photos!

Sorry I have been MIA the last week...I have been working a lot and had fun summer things to do like wedding receptions!  This whole part-time thing hasn't worked too well yet, my other property is in denial about me leaving and JUST hired someone;)  Anyway, I am here to talk about Jenny, Eric and their lovely baby on the way!!!  Jenny was a friend of a friend who emailed me for her photos, she is almost due so we had to get right on it!!  We talked a lot over email and I couldn't wait to meet her, she seemed so sweet and friendly and I already felt like I knew her before we met!  So when I first met her and her sweet husband I was pleasantly surprised.  You could tell the love these two had for each other and the excitement of meeting their little one shortly,  they are going to be surprised which I think is really cool!  Jenny has been in and out of the hospital so she is about to have the baby any day now and I cannot wait to meet him/her;) Thanks again guys and I look forward to seeing you again soon!  I hope you enjoy your first round of photos!!

  btw Jenny..I got this one for you! ;)
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)