6.28.2010

Val~ Trash the Dress

I was looking forward to this shoot for a while now...I think mother nature knew and kept me waiting!!  Me and Val had to reschedule the shoot a couple times but it was worth it because we landed on the perfect day.  Me and Val were on the dance team together in high school and she wanted to get some fun pics in her wedding dress.  Her husband Matt is in the marines which is awesome so we got some pictures with some fun things of his;)   You can definitely tell these two are soul mates by the way she talks about him, she has a twinkle in her eye.  I am definitely not a mushy person, but it is true!!  He is going to be gone now for about 2 months but Val just a little longer!  I am so happy for you two and I hope you love your pics so far;)





















1 comment:

  1. aw Val! She looks great as a redhead! Beautiful pics once again Kath!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)