6.13.2010

Reece- 2 Year Photos and a little surprise!

WHen I first started my photography business Reece was my very first client.  I went to high school with his amazing mom and she took a chance on me way back then.  I look at my photos from my first shoot and I look at my photos now and I cannot believe how much I have grown (I still have a lot of learning to do;)). I was so happy when Jess asked me to do Reece's two year pictures!!  We decided to take a chance on that super cloudy day...on the way to our destination it was pouring the whole time and I was getting a little worried.  As soon as I got there the rain had stopped just in time!  When the shoot was almost over the clouds started getting dark.  Reece got to play in the rain a little bit but mother nature was definitely on my side this day and made a perfect little window with no rain for our shoot:)  Thanks again Jess and Matt, I had such a good time with you guys and I hope you enjoy your first round of Photos;)  

PS. To go with the rainy shoot, I had an idea for my logo! I wanted it to be unique yet have some meaning behind it.  I saw an umbrella and above the umbrella it was all cloudy, and under the umbrella was all sunshine.  I hope this umbrella can follow me on all my shoots and always protect me and my clients from awful weather! :)  Thanks to Tom Conrad's amazing art skills, I now have put a stamp on my work!  Thank you Tom, you are awesome and I hope you all like it!! :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)