6.16.2010

Bede Family! :)

So I am not very good about writing feelings and emotions but I have a post today about a great family...MINE! ;)  I am super close with my family... all my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents...it is really great that we have remained close growing up.   Jaimie Bede and I were around the same age and we were always the ones getting in trouble together, whether it be dressing Josh up like a girl when he was little or spraying whipped cream on him while he was sleeping and tickling him with a feather(that one was Jaimie)!  I can definitely say that all of the Bede kids were little devils but have grown into great, responsible, loving people and I am very proud of them.  My uncle Pete was always a jokester...always telling me "boys are bad, school is good" which I never paid attention to...I would just role my eyes and nod my head! haha  My aunt Sandy is also one of the sweetest people you will ever meet..she is my mom's sister and I have never seen such a close loving family!  Last summer uncle pete was diagnosed with cancer in his mouth (which they cured) but then was later diagnosed again because it spread to his lungs. You will never think these things will  happen to you or your family but it is an awful reality.  He handed out these bracelets for everyone...each cancer has a different color.  Ours are red and white for lung and head/neck cancer.  They say "say it ~ fight it ~ cure it".  I love this family more than anything and believe my Uncle Pete has the strength to fight and I pray for him and his fam and I ask that you do the same :)  I think through these photos you can definitely get the true side of the Bede family...thank you for letting me take your pics...I had a blast (especially torturing Jaimie;))!  Love you guys!



















I love this sequence of pics...

























I got in a pic too :)




Lovebirds:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)