6.15.2010

Things are looking up!

I am not sure you all know but I have decided to go part-time at my REAL job at Village Green so I can focus more on my photography!!  It has been a great decision so far, I have really beed learning my camera more, made a logo, booking more shoots and am on my way to making a new website!!!  I do love my website now but I want to be able to customize it a bit more, make it a little more personalized so my clients and future clients can hopefully feel they know me!  I have been booking shoots and it has allowed me to get some new fun things for my camera!  I first got a nice pretty new flash and now have invested in a sweet lens!  I had some fun with my doggies and the cute little guys my mom nannies for;)  I hope you enjoy the new photos with my new lens and pray for me that this rain holds up so I don't have to reschedule another shoot!  I hope you are all having a great week so far!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)