6.22.2011

The Ramseys | Family Photos

Kristin and her family were in town for the weekend and I couldn't wait to see them! Now this girl is supermom, there is no doubt about it! Not only does she take care of her sweet babies, she also owns a business, she is the brains behind Cozy Cap Creations. You might have seen it all over Facebook, if not you can look here.  She makes the most adorable hats I have ever seen! Kristin, it was so good to see you and your family again, every time I do, you always make me feel so great. I am so happy for you that you are also pursuing your dreams! I hope you like your sneak peek, hopefully next year this will be my full time gig and I can actually come out to Port Austin ;) 

Sweet Ellie

And her twin bro, Landon :)



Maddie





Kristin wanted some pictures for her webpage, she is a beauty!



Love this one! ;)







Love that she is holding onto him.





2 comments:

  1. I am SO obsessed with EVERY one of these!!! Such a beautiful family. I'm speechless!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU KERI!!! How lucky are we to have Kathy!?!? Great job my dear, Kathy. As uncomfortable as I felt taking photos of just myself (even though you of course made me feel great) they turned out awesome! I'm so in love with everything single photo you have up of my family!!! And...Landon...I thought he cried the entire time! You sure made it look like he was one happy chunk! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)