6.14.2011

Amy + Alex | Chicago Love Shoot

I had reconnected with Alex at a good friend's wedding I did in Indy, back in February. We had been friends in Chicago and I finally got to meet his fiance, Amy. They met at work, and while I was getting to know Amy, she told me the whole story and said that when she met him, she knew he was the one. These two are so cute together and I am so excited for you! I also cannot WAIT to do their wedding in Chicago, it is down the street from my very first apartment there, so it hits close to home. It is going to be so amazing, I can't wait to be a part of it, congrats again!!!!








My fave :)

1 comment:

  1. Love them gave me chills! I am so excited to see you at their wedding! xoxo Great job! Adrianne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)