6.15.2011

Gavin | 6 Month

I had already had the chance to shoot these 2 lovebirds earlier this year, when it was freezing outside! I couldn't WAIT to meet Gavin. I had seen all these cute pictures of him on facebook and couldn't wait to get behind MY camera ;) It was a little ironic, when Jessica and Chuck had their shoot, it was almost unbearably cold, and this day was almost 100 degrees!  You can't tell if they are the slightest bit uncomfortable though, they are real troopers.  I had so much fun and I loved seeing Gavin eat his first strawberry;) I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait to capture your big day :D












5 comments:

  1. Kathy, Kathy, Kathy... You've done it again! I absolutely LOVE the pictures. I'm so glad we met you and are able to have you catch these special moments. I can't stop looking at the pictures. Thank you again for doing such an amazing job. I'm so happy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that just made me smile so big. I am so happy I met you guys too. And I am so excited I get to be a part of such special times in your life :) Can't wait to work with you more!!! XOXOXO :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! I absolutely love the picture of Gavin where he's sitting on the blanket looking up, and the one with his hat on. Beautiful work. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    Your pictures are beautiful! I am looking to get 1-year pictures of my son, Leo. Can you email me your prices? emscand@yahoo.com
    Thank you!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of Chuck, Jessica and Gavin! You did a great job. Love the ones with Gavin in the tie. Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)