6.23.2011

Addison | 6 Month Photos

These 3 are the cutest, I was so excited to meet Addison. She is definitely a beauty like her mom! We met on Father's day, Brian's first one! I am so glad I got to be a part of it and was able to capture such a special day for him. I had a great time with you guys, I hope you didn't get too many mosquito bites!! ;) I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait for next time :D

We got a couple with her Gma first :)







Love this one.






Love these next two, she is even the cutest when she cries!


This one cracks me up, she was trying to hide ;)


So sweet.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH Kathy!!! They are amazing!!! I knew you were good.. but she was crying the whole time and you still got such good ones :) Cant wait to see the rest! Thank you soo much :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)