6.10.2011

Megan + Billy | May Wedding

I couldn't believe it was already Megan and Billy's wedding. It felt like I had just sat down with them, before they decided they wanted me to be a part of it. Looking at their photos makes me so happy they did.  As I was looking through them, picking which ones I wanted to put on my blog, I just smiled because I LOVE my job. I had so much fun with them, their friends and family. For me to capture the looks they give each other is such a great feeling, they can look back and remember this day forever.  You guys are so perfect for each other, it makes me excited to one day have what you have. I hope you guys like your sneak peek and I am so incredibly happy I was there to share your big day.






I like how the guys added their own personal touches :)











Love this picture...




Love Billy's face here!










Love these girls!





Their faces are priceless in this one!










Father of the bride and mother of the groom breaking it down :D






Got this shot of these two with all the craziness around them :)

Congrats again you two!


** Feel free to repost this link if you want your friends to see :)**

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job again Kathy! That is one of the best ring shots I have ever seen. Perfect. I love the bride licking the cake knife too - Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my favorite photo too! Was that a short samurai sword?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)