6.23.2011

Heather + Nathan | Port Huron Love Shoot

Like I said before, I love this job because I meet a lot of amazing new people..annnd I get to catch up with people I haven't seen in years! Heather got in touch with me a while ago inquiring about her and Nathan's wedding. Heather and I went to high school together and I haven't seen her in about...oh 10 years? Man, I feel old!  Anyway, I am so glad she chose to go with me, we had a lot of fun at our shoot! I love going to new locations and Port Huron couldn't have been more perfect. We had awesome weather and the variety of backdrops... is a photographer's dream! I had a lot of fun with you two, I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait to be a part of your wedding day :D

Where they had their first date :)





Heather is a beauty!













4 comments:

  1. heather i love them all they are so beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good pictures. She captured such natural smiles and they look so happy. Jack and I looked at them and started to cry again. Here we go again with the tears.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice clean pictures! Nice bokeh in a few of them too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that she captured your natural smiles! I love them Heather and Nathan! I think my favorite one is the one in front of the bridge? :) Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)