6.17.2011

Maria + Michael | Love Shoot

We had to reschedule our first shoot because of the rain, I am so glad we did or else we wouldn't have gone to this location. I love these two, they have their own unique things that describe THEM and incorporated it in their pictures.  The light was perfect, the location was perfect and THEY were perfect.  I had so much fun with you two and I am so exited to be a part of your wedding, it is going to be AMAZING! I hope you like your sneak peek and I can't wait to see you in November! ;)

I never thought I would meet anyone who was more obsessed with Starbucks than me and my family...but I did!  :D  Oh and I love Maria's ring too ;)














Michael is also in a band, check them out here :)


LOVE this picture.




Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the starbucks pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey really like your picture's they're all so natural ,keep doin what ya do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)