3.09.2012

Zara Creative Photo Shoot

Heather and I go way back, all the way back to 3rd grade. We have always kept in touch, but I hadn't seen her in a long time, I was excited when she got a hold of me to meet up. She was thinking about getting into the business and wanted to pick my brain, since I have been in the wedding industry a couple years now.  Jason, Heather's cousin, has been in the videography business for years with his family and wanted to venture off on his own, but wasn't sure how. Heather and Jason got together and Zara Creative was born.  She wanted to build their portfolio, so they offered to do a video for my business! I think we picked the coldest day of winter, but it turned out amazing. Their work looks like real movies, they are so so talented. Heather has that fun, uplifting/goofy attitude that can make anyone have fun. These two put you at ease, and make the whole process a great experience, and a lot of fun. They blew my expectations out of the water, and I can't thank everyone enough that made this thing happen ;) I can't wait to work with them more in the future when we have weddings together!  ;) Here are some photos I got from the shoot, and you can see the video Zara Creative made, enjoy! PS. "Like" their fb page and see more of their work HERE :)






















Zara Creative...in action :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)