3.13.2012

Cooper Miguel | Newborn Photos

Cooper was a couple weeks old when I met him, and man he was wide awake! It was so funny, we tried everything to get him to go to sleep, the house was super warm, we fed him, but he just didn't want to miss anything! He is so cute, and makes the funniest faces already, you will see in these pictures :) I met Jason and Maria a couple months back when I did their maternity shoot. I am so happy for them, I know they will be great parents. I had such a fun time with you and your family, i'm glad we finally got him to sleep towards the end, he just needed to cuddle up with his parents for it to happen:) I can't wait to see him in a couple months ;)



Cutest little football.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)