3.14.2012

Matt + Melissa | Engaged

Oh these two, I am jealous of the connection they have with each other. Not only are they madly in love, but they constantly laugh, which I LOVE. We immediately clicked as we were walking the streets of Birmingham, even though our fingers felt like they were going to fall off! Matt is living in Chicago now, and Melissa will soon be following once they get hitched. They have been together for a while, I heard about their whole love story while we were thawing out at Biggby. All from the first awkward date at Carribou (Sorry Matt :D), all the way to their proposal...where Matt asked her to marry him and had a limo pick them up to take them out to dinner :) They cracked me up, just listening to them talk about one another, I also found out that Matt has been in love with Melissa from day one ;) Oh, and those words came out of Melissa's mouth, ha! I had such a great time getting to know you and I can't wait to be a part of your wedding.  Looking through your photos made me smile, you will all be infected by their contagious smiles too! Now i'm going to go have some coffee on my porch and enjoy this beautifyl weather, happy Wednesday! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)