3.02.2012

Love Shoot | Las Vegas Styled Shoot

This was an eye opening experience for me. I had been following these photographers ever since I started and couldn't wait to learn some tips and tricks from them. Well, let's just say, it wasn't all I had dreamt of it being. After paying for the plane, hotel, and workshop, the only thing I got out of it was some cool pictures I managed to get (with the two girls in front of me the whole time), and I met some other great photographers. This group of girls are so amazing, so successful and so willing to help others, to better their business. 

  I would absolutely LOVE to do more styled shoots in the future. Even if I have a family session or engagement session, I want to make them unique. So for all my clients or future clients...think of things that really describe you and are a big part of your life, and let's incorporate that in your shoot somehow. I hope you enjoy these photos from the workshop. Now to pick my sister up from the airport and eat some pizza, sounds like a perfect night;)
































Love this one, so happy :)



2 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)