3.01.2012

Drew Patrick | Newborn Photos

I can't believe it's already March 1st!  This winter has been a dream compared to last winter...thank god. I'm so happy things are starting to get busy again. I have 3 weddings this month and 2 of my friends are having babies today! Now that i'm thinking about it, one of them was Kate's roommate in college! Kate emailed me a couple weeks ago, letting me know she would be due to have her baby! I went to college with Kate, and haven't seen her since she graduated, so it's been a while! Like i've said a million times, I love my job bc I get to see people I probably wouldn't have. And even better, I get to see them and be a part of something so special. Drew was an angel during his session, he slept pretty much the whole time. It was so great to meet your family, it was so good to see YOU(and I'll take you up on the Dr. P in the summer in good old Dexter:)) and I hope you like your sneak peek ;) Oh ps. we have to get some of him next year in the fall there...so cute! ;)





This is my fav












1 comment:

  1. can you tell me what kind of flash you use?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)