3.23.2012

Jay + Vicki | Oakhurst Country Club, Clarkston MI Wedding Photographer

When I first met Jay and Vicki, they were a little shy and quiet. But warmed up right away, when I asked about their story. Vicki and Jay were neighbors, she had seen him walk his dog every day, and thought what would it be like if she asked him, if they could walk their dogs together. She finally got the courage to ask, and of course he happily accepted, that's where it all began. I asked Jay about his proposal, he said that something happened, and she was going to have to move, he said he couldn't bare the thought of her not being next to him anymore. That's when he wanted to make her his wife, to be with each other...forever. My heart melted a little when he said that, these two truly have a love that is so deep, you can see it in their faces when they look at each other. I was so incredibly happy to capture this on their wedding day, and it got me excited, to one day, have a love like that. I am so happy you chose me as your wedding photographer, I hope you like your sneak peek :)



Who says you can't have 3 pairs of shoes on your wedding day? ;)






Loved these vintage details. 
















Love this...have you ever seen a happier man? Snapped this right after Jay said..."WOW" ;)




Happily sealing the deal. 


It was super cold and windy out, but I had to get some shots outside, it's beautiful there!










Getting frisky!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)