8.23.2011

Michael + Katherine | Wedding

I feel like it was a long time ago I met Katherine and Mike for the 1st time. We met at Starbucks right by my house and ended up talking about anything and everything. These two are so cute, I was so excited they chose me as their photographer. Their wedding day crept up so fast and when I went on facebook that morning, this is what Michael had written.."Today I marry the love of my life Katherine Haigh, making me the luckiest guy in the world". If they had a love button on facebook, I definitely would have pushed that button with some force. I hope you two like your sneak peek, and hopefully I will see you soon! ;)













Michael had to make it facebook official probably 2 minutes afterward! Ps. that's how their whole family found out they were even engaged! ;)










Katherine is a beauty ;)






These next two crack me up...




Congrats again you two!


1 comment:

  1. Kathy, these pictures are amazing! I know the rest will be just as good :) Couldn't have asked for a better photographer on our special day. Thank you so much for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)