8.03.2011

Cora | 1 Year Photos

I hadn't seen these 2 in probably 9 years, since I graduated high school, man I feel old! It's so weird how much time passes, but then when you see people, it feels like it's only been a year. Anyway, I went to high school with Jon and Melissa, and I had the pleasure of meeting their ADORABLE daughter Cora last week. She is the cutest thing with her sneaky smiles and her button nose.  We were super lucky, the day started off rainy and wet, but the sun came out and it couldn't have been better. It was so good to see you guys again and meet your little one. I hope you had a great time at her 1st bday party, and I hope you like your sneak peek! xoxo

So cute!!!









Love her.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)