8.25.2011

LIGHT.

Yes, I have finally seen the light at the end of the tunnell. I am almost there, I have 3 more days of work and then I am freeFree to work on nothing but my passion. These next 5 days are going to be a little crazy. I have a wedding Friday and Saturday, work at VG Sunday and have 2 shoots before and after work.  Work Monday, have a shoot after work and Tuesday is my last day...and I have a shoot after work! Did that make your head hurt too? I'm not complaining, but yes I can't wait till I can re-do my website/blog and all my branding, I am SO SO SO excited, annnnd have more time for my clients!!! My clients are amazing and have been patient with me through this crazy time. As I looked through Stephanie and Nick's wedding pictures from Traverse City this weekend, I smiled from ear to ear. This is it, I am so lucky to be doing what I love. I can't wait to show you the rest of the photos, you are going to love them.


2 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)