8.17.2011

Jump.

If you didn't see my post on FB yesterday, I am happy to say that I have finally put in my 2 weeks and will focus only on my Photography. I have been thinking about it for a while now, especially when people pull me in all different directions and I don't have one of those...what do you call it, a life? This is the thing with me, I can NEVER say no. Which has led me to get a little burnt out, but also showed me what hard work can do...pay off!!! I have been basically working 2 full times jobs the past year and can finally do it, jump in with both feet! It is definitely a little scary, but I want to put 100% of my time doing what I love, and devote 100% of myself to my clients, who got me here in the first place. I celebrated with some friends after work yesterday and decided to update my status, because it's only official if you put it on facebook right? ;) I get home, look at my computer and cannot even express the happiness I felt. I finally did it, and reading all my friends/clients feedback made me feel so blessed and know I made the right decision.  Even though I am really happy, it does make me sad that I won't be at my job anymore. I really do love it, I love all the people that live there and have become close friends.  Anyway, I will stop rambling and just say THANK YOU to everyone one more time, love you guys :)

Ps. I was looking through my pics of my last session with 2 of the cutest twin girls I have ever seen. This picture represents how I truly feel right now, like my cheeks are going to hurt from smiling :) Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, the pictures just keep getting better and better! This one brought tears to my eyes ... can't thank you enough for capturing such amazing moments in life for my family!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)