8.16.2011

Kendall | Family Photos

Rachel had emailed me the other week wanting to get pictures taken of her little gal Kendall. I LOVE that name and when you see her, you will just want to pinch her cheeks. It was so good to meet Jeremy and Rachel, I ended up staying and talking for about an hour after we were done! Meeting new people is always a fun part of my job, and that is one of the main reasons I love it. I hope you guys like your sneak peek and I can't wait to talk soon! And Rachel, I didn't forget what you said when I left, you better work that magic ;) Just kidding! xoxo










1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on these pictures, and much to my surprise they are of my new greast niece. They are Beautiful done. Just love the black and whites. Don't think you could take a bad picture with the subjects uare using.
    Top shelf

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)