8.09.2011

Happy Place.

Do you ever have one of those days? Well I had one today, it was Monday of course, work was crazy busy.  All I could do was fantasize about sitting in the mountains with no cell service, and the only people surrounding me, was family.  I know you are reading this thinking i'm crazy, today isn't Monday, it's Tuesday! Well, I always have to write my blogs the night before bc I have that full time job that keeps haunting me. You have to do what you have to do! ;) Anyway, back to fantasizing about things that take me to my happy place. Well, when I am at a wedding, meeting new people, capturing special moments...that also takes me to my happy place. Sometimes there are pictures that just make you smile, like the one I want to share today from Katherine and Michael's wedding last weekend.  I hope this picture makes you smile too, I can't wait to share more with you two, enjoy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)