5.25.2011

Nicole + Scott | Love Shoot

I can't wait for September, to be a part of these two amazing people's wedding day. I was just thinking the other day how I am so excited, because of how great my couples are. I got lucky, we just click and the best part is, they love my work...my passion.  I hope you guys like your sneak peek and I will have your pictures in the mail tomorrow! xoxo

Nicole definitely has the fierce look down, looove it!

You know what else I love? When they are up for anything, even climbing in trees ;)




This was my fave part of the shoot, I was laughing the whole time! Awesome.





2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of Scott and Nicole can't wait to see the rest of them! So excited for the wedding. Great Job!!! Scott's Mom, Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)