5.20.2011

Brystol + Kylie | 9 Months

We had originally planned to meet at the Henry Ford Estate in Dearborn, but the fun police had to stop us! No for real, the police kicked us out! Oh well we tried, we drove around and found a perfect area close by with tons of trees and the light was perfect! Brystol and Kylie are such cuties I can't even handle it! Despite getting kicked out of our original spot, and the girls times being all messed up, I couldn't be happier with how their pictures turned out :)  I had a lot of fun with you guys as usual, I can't wait to see them next time!















2 comments:

  1. Kathy, you do an amazing job with my granddaughters! Just love your work. Best wishes for a long and lucrative career!!
    Lisa Gutekunst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa, they are so adorable and I'm glad I can watch them grow up! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)