5.27.2011

CUT.

I finally have a day off, it's a miracle!  There has been a lot of things I have wanted to catch up on that just couldn't wait any longer... Laundry first!!! I have been working so much lately, and to be honest, I am burning myself out. This is what happens when you are starting your own business though right? I know that the harder I work now, the better it will be later on. I still have to save some fun time for myself though, after I get all my not so fun stuff done, I am going to get my nails done and go shopping with some great friends....I deserve a little pampering! That is my excuse for my wimpy blog post... ;)  For those of you who don't know, not only am I a photographer, but you are also looking at a licensed cosmetologist!  So my cousin's girlfriend asked if I could squeeze her in today. I cleaned up my room, got her a magazine, and voila...step into my salon ;)  These pictures are from when I cut her hair last...enjoy. NOW...time to get pampered! :D


AFTER!!!!



Isn't she a beauty?!?!?  

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)