5.26.2011

Elizabeth + Justin | Love Shoot

 I had been waiting to meet Elizabeth for a while now.  She actually works at Village Green with me, but we have never worked at the same property. I had done Holly's wedding a last month who also works at the corporate office for Village Green. One day they were both talking about their photographers and then they realized they were both talking about me! I get a call at my property from both of them that day and couldn't help but feel a little excited ;) Don't worry my head isn't getting big, but it is just a small world and I am doing what I love in it! It was so good to meet you and Justin, you two are such a cute couple who are so in love, you can tell from every look you give eachother. I am so happy you chose me to shoot your wedding, it is really going to be amazing. ;)







Meet Tank ;)




My favorite picture!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the one on the bench with the Bride magazine :) Such a cute idea!!
    And of course the one with the pup... Reminds me of Blue at our photo session!!
    Awesome Love Pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great pics you two are special and Patti and I wish all the love for all your lives!

    Dad & Patti

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)