5.16.2011

Nathan | 9 Months

I couldn't wait to see Nathan for his 9 month pictures.  I actually had a treat and got to see him before that! Last week my sister had come home for the weekend, and after my parents and I picked her up from the airport, we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Salvatores. While we were sitting there catching up, Christina, Jason and cutie pie Nathan walked in.  My parents recognized them because they read my blog of course ;)  Nathan had everyone in the restaurant's eyes on his cuteness, and he had his eyes on my dad's mustache, and he might have tugged on it a few times too! A couple days later, it was not only a perfect day, but it was Mother's day! I hope you had a great 1st Mother's day Christina, you two are amazing parents! I hope you like your sneak peek, I couldn't help smiling while I was editing them. Can't wait to see him in a couple months!!! :D


The first picture I took, and probably my favorite :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)