5.11.2011

Holly + Mike | Wedding Sneak Peek

I woke up and the day couldn't have been more perfect.  I was a little nervous with all this rain we had been having, but Holly and Mike's wedding day was a beautiful Spring day. I will go into more detail about these two on their real sneak peek, I just wanted to tease everyone a little bit ;) This is one of my favorite shots from the day. These two are so happy, you can tell because they can't stop smiling!! :D I can't wait to share the rest of the photos with you, thanks again for having me be a part of your day! ;)



3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I look so Pregnant!!! I hope we dont have alot of side views!!! But we look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how giddy and smiley you both are!! I also think its super sweet that Mike is holding your tummy. So adorable! Love you guys, Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww kath!! this is amazing!!! love it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)