3.29.2011

Jeep...or no Jeep?

So yesterday my mom and I were at lunch when we saw a Jeep Liberty parked out front that I fell in LOVE with. I have had my eye on this car forever and texted my dad to see if he wanted to go look at some after work. I didn't think it was really a possibility but just wanted to see what I could get for it. I put on my facebook status that I was going to take a look, and right before I walked in the dealer, I had a facebook update that a friend I knew worked at that exact one! That was definitely fate if you ask me ;) It just so happened that we could get a deal on a BRAND NEW Jet Liberty. I am definitely torn though....I don't know if I am going to get it or not. One part of me is saying to just do it...you only live once..but the other part is saying that I am doing good paying my bills off and should keep working at that.  Ever since I moved home from Chicago I have been working so hard at Village Green and with my Photography. I am getting busier and busier and am finally able to pay some things off and then this opportunity presents itself. What to do? We will see! Anyway, enough of me rambling...I haven't had a chance to take some new pictures lately and was looking through some pictures I took in New York a while back. I had never put this one up for some reason but I always like to put a picture up with my blog...even though this one doesn't go with my story at all. I guess it could, I should be happy I am not riding a bike around all winter!  Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)