3.01.2011

Adrianne + Mike | Indianapolis Wedding

I know I say this a lot but...it's true. Every time I leave a shoot, I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, being able to do what I love. It is especially true when I can witness a day of love, devotion and forever between not only my clients, but my friends too.  Adrianne and Mike met a while back and after they went their separate ways, they never forgot one another. Their paths crossed a couple years later and they knew there was something there. When you know, you know...so they both ended up in Chicago.  I love these two because of all the twist and turns life throws you, they are together and plan to be forever, with their adorable son Parker.  The wedding was nothing but perfect, it was February and we were lucky enough to have a 50 degree sunny day! A year ago they had promised to love and cherish, to remain by each other's sides, just the two of them. On February 19th, a year later they wanted to have a ceremony and have their friends and family there to share it with them.  It was such a beautiful day and I love you both so much. It was so good to finally meet Parker and thank you for believing in me and letting me be a part of your day. It has been amazing watching your life grow together and I can't wait to see what the future holds for your cute fam ;) I hope you like your sneak peek!

















































2 comments:

  1. I love them!!!! Absolutely beautiful work Kathy! I am sure its easy with such a cute couple. Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)