3.04.2011

Jessica + Chuck | Engagement

I had never met Jessica and Chuck, but by the end of their session I felt like I had known them for a long time. It is always funny when you first meet with people and they automatically have to feel comfortable not only getting their picture taken, but in front of a total stranger!  I do whatever it takes to make them laugh, they might think I am funny or just crazy but i'm okay with it either way....as long as they are having fun;) That way they are relaxed and having a good time, that's when you get their REAL emotions. It was so good to meet you two, and I can't wait to meet Gavin. I can't tell you how excited I am to share your big day with you. Just think by then, it will be a breeze ;)










Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)