3.28.2011

Is it Spring yet???

SO Spring definitely faked us out this year. The groundhog didn't see his shadow, I can't even remember the last time that happened.  It definitely gave everyone hope, especially after the horrible winter we have had. It was so nice the other week, I even went on a walk with Roxy...let me tell you she needs all the exercise she can get! Don't get me wrong, she is still the cutest Chihuahua ever, even if she is a little chubster. Anyway, this 30 degree weather is getting a little old. I can't wait till I can just sit outside and read a book, or ride a bike...which I plan on doing a lot of this summer.  As I sit here on my day off, I am looking at the pictures from Florida, trying to be patient, knowing that the warm weather is almost here. Here are a couple more that I hadn't posted yet. Happy Monday!

Love this picture....especially with the spider webs!

The condo was AMAZING that we stayed at!

My dream...






At the beach and so happy!

My bff!

Now I am off to look at some Jeeps ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)