3.16.2011

Love. Palm Trees.

As we prepared for landing, we weren't prepared for what our eyes were about to see, SNOW.  I wasn't the only one not looking forward to see it, but the whole plane groaned...which was actually pretty hilarious. I definitely needed to get away for the week, from the every day stresses and to just turn off my brain. I am so happy my friend asked me to go, it couldn't have come at a more perfect time! As I sat outside with the sun on my face, it made me even more excited for summer. I can't wait for what it has in store, my photography business growing and me getting my life more and more in order, which is so fulfilling. Just 2 days after I got back, something else happened that shows summer is on its way...daylight savings time!  Yes, we lose an hour... but who cares when your day gets longer and the sun sets later! Anyway,  I am so thankful for everything I have in my life right now and on this beautiful sunny day I will be spending it with my cousin to celebrate her birthday. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)