4.11.2011

A Look Inside.

When you are in this business, I think a great way to be successful is to let your readers know the real YOU. When people book photographers, they not only book them because they like their photos but because they like them as a person. I want my clients to feel comfortable around me and connect with me in a way. That's why I have this blog, it may not be all about my photography at times, but it is about my personal life too. By doing my blog you can get to know me and know I am also a real person. I love when my brides email me initially and say they read my blog all the time and they would absolutely LOVE for me to capture their day.  That is the BEST feeling. They might have looked at a lot of different photographers but I might stand out because I love camping, and so do they. Or maybe they drink chocolate milk like it's going out of style like me, who knows? ;) Anyway, I have been out of the loop for a little while. I have been having a hard time with some things in my personal life, and to say that I have been knocked down is an understatement. I needed some time to myself. And even though I have had some exciting things that have happened in the last couple weeks, it is hard to share and enjoy them when you are hurting so bad. Right now I just have to trust I know what is real and surround myself with great family and friends and my little Foxy Roxy.  Because I was in such a funk, I am the worst mom ever and forgot to wish Roxy a happy birthday last week.  She is 4!  She is the best dog ever and no matter what, when I look at that sweet face, I can't help but smile. I am so thankful for my clients, family and friends and hope things will look up soon. Thank you everyone for being a part of this with me!




1 comment:

  1. ooooooo deee pppppoooopppppyyyyy! * heart dawn *

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)