4.21.2011

Scott Family Sneak Peek

I had the pleasure of taking Avery's photos last weekend in Chicago.  I met Colin at my first big girl job when I lived there, at first I thought he was just this big goofy Canadian...and after 5 years, I still think that! :)  We had an amazing group of people that worked together. I think that's what got us through our long days of cold calling, was our strong friendships that we made. I'm not gonna lie... the massage chairs, arcade games, and view of downtown helped (gotta love a sales job!) ;) Even though a lot of us are all over the country now, we still remain great friends.  Two of our friends had a bet who would have a baby first, and after a lot of teasing back and forth, Colin and Stacey won.  BUT, Pat and Ashley were only a couple weeks earlier! I would have loved taking their photos too, but they are in Nashville, they couldn't take those cold Chicago winters ;) Anyway, these people are like my family and I was so happy when Stacey wanted me to take their family photos the next time I was in Chicago. It has been way too long since I have seen them and now they have a 1 year old! Avery is soooo adorable and you guys definitely made my trip, I am so happy I got to share this amazing time with you.  Here is just a little teaser, I will have more tomorrow ;) Love you guys!

Daddy's Girl :D


Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Miss u guys! Kath, when are u coming to Nashville to take Hadley's pic? : ) Hope to see u all soon! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can come soon, I miss you guys so much and want to meet the little lady!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)