4.12.2011

Morgan | 18 Months

It had already been 6 months since I had seen Morgan last. I can't believe how big she has gotten, and she is so so adorable! It's so funny when kids get older they become more and more independent. I'm not sure if she remembered me from last time but she was so cute and kept holding my hand, I felt so special ha! It was so good to see you again Katie and Ryan, I am so glad you decided to get her photos done, and I can't wait for next time! Here is a little teaser, but there will be more up tomorrow! This was one of my fave's ;)

 

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Kathy...You out did yourself, AGAIN! You have an amazing talent...Love this picture...Hope you're feeling better! Eileen Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! work it Kat!!
    xo
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)