12.13.2011

Week Recap.

First, I am obsessed with this song playing, I just want to dance around my house, with my broom as my microphone...yea I'm a dork. Anyway, to say last week was extremely busy would be an understatement. I had 7 shoots, booked 4 weddings, made my first fancy homemade dinner (I know that's pathetic), and was in Chicago for half of it. I was so tired and decided to visit one of my best friends from 5th grade, and enjoy my "weekend". I just got home today, so sorry for the late post! I want to focus on getting these pictures out asap, so I wanted to do one big combined sneak peek, and elaborate more on them later. Enjoy my little week recap ;)

Chicago fun :)


My first dish, looks tasty huh?


Baby Ryan's shoot in Chicago. Him and Gabe :)

I already posted a pic of this little cutie, Lily :)

Oh Paisley...



McCoy is only a few weeks old, and already in his Tigers gear:)



Troy and his Daddy :)

And his beautiful mommy, and sister to be :)

Grace and her baby blues :)

Grace and her parents, love this one!


Gavin loving the snow!


Love him.

And last, but not least...my great friend Marisa has a baby on the way. Loved being with these two during this exciting time! Love you guys!



Now I have to get ready for all my shoots this week! Tomorrow I get to see twin newborn boys, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)