12.22.2011

Andrew | 1 Year Photos

It looks like I got lucky this trip to Chicago. The Megabus internet has worked on the way there, and now on the way back! I'm so excited to be on the way home, and getting ready for the fun days ahead. My sister comes home tomorrow, then its family Christmas at our house two days in a row. Not to mention, I have some exciting shoots this week and next. Anyways, on to my shoot with Andrew :) Almost a year prior, I was taking Andrew's newborn photos. It is crazy to see how grown up these cuties get. Instead of sleeping the whole time, they are running around, and have started to out smart me! It's okay though, Andrew did great at his session, he was super happy...you can tell by these pics. Chris and Megan, it was so good to see you guys, I hope you 3 have an amazing Christmas and a great new year..you deserve it!!!! xoxo


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)