12.08.2011

Happy Birthday to my Mom :)

Today is a very special day, it's my mom's birthday! I love my mom so much and don't know what I would do without her. She knows me better than anyone else, is the most genuine person and selfless person I have ever met (you are too dad! :)). You will never see her upset, even though a million people are asking her to do things. She will never say no, I think this is where I get that from too :) I am not the best writer, as most of you can tell from reading my blog...so it's hard to describe how special my mom is to me. Anytime I ever need anything, she is there. She drove to Chicago, found someone to work for her on short notice, when my heart was breaking. She drove to Chicago to be my hair model when I was going to Aveda, now that is a pretty daring of her to do. She will tell me to follow my dreams, even though they seem crazy at the time, as long as it will make me happy. If she can do something, she will, with no doubt in her mind. Even if I am half the mother she is someday, my kids will be extremely lucky :). I hope you have a great day mom, I love you so much!





She always jokes that we get our picture taking skills from her :D
This pic describes her perfectly!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)