12.23.2011

Addison | 1 Year Photos

Oh Addison, she definitely warmed up to me this session, by the end...I would smile and she would smile back :) She is so adorable and has some of the sweetest parents. I was so excited, because I was able to use a new prop for this shoot! I also stole some of their furniture, and made Brian carry it around Royal Oak, which was pretty hilarious :) I had so much fun with you and can't wait to show you your sneak peek! I hope you 3 have a great Christmas and I can't wait to see you again soon! ;)



Her cute scrunch face :)




Time to wash up with Daddy.



I thiiink she likes me ;)




This one cracks me up. Kristina- "Don't hire Kathy Davies, she makes you carry furniture around Royal Oak". HAHA. Don't worry, Brian loved it...and it was so worth it ;)







Beautiful girls...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)