12.07.2011

New Year.

2011 has been one great year, probably one of the best ones yet. I am following my dream, meeting all new people along the way, and catching up with old friends. I am currently in Chicago, waiting for the Megabus to come, then have a 6 hour ride home. Can't wait to catch up and finish my pics, annnd start reading the Hunger Games :) I had a great week here, I made my first home cooked meal (which was delicious), met an amazing new client, and got to spend the weekend/week with some special people :)  I will post pics soon...I promise! I'm so excited for the new year to come, and what better way to start it, in a great place with great people...somewhere warm.  Yup, that's right...I think i'm going to Austin!!!! I can't wait...it's not a 100% yet, but pretty close. :) Anyway, I have to start walking to Union Station, but wanted to share the good news...since I can't jump for joy in Starbucks :) Here is a photo that I did last week, blogs are so much better with pictures...especially of someone this adorable. :) Happy Wednesday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)