2.09.2011

Steve + Shelly

So my dad's side of the family is CRAZZY fun.  My Aunt asked me photograph my cousin Steve's wedding this past weekend and I was so excited! Him and Shelly are so cute together, the first time I had met Shelly, we were at my cousin Andys watching fireworks. While my cousins and I were having a dance party to our fave music...ROCK, through all the loudness and chaos I look over and Steve and Shelly were in their own world. I feel like they are in a way, in their own world of crazy/fun/love. I have never seen a couple like them and have no doubt in my mind they will stay together forever. I will have more on their story but wanted to share this picture from last weekend with you.  I am so happy I was able to be a part of your beautiful day, enjoy :D


1 comment:

  1. awww Steve.. so sad I missed your day :( You two are so sweet!!

    Kat I like the new logo ;)

    xo
    marianne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)